Because the success of our training has been repeatedly proven through delivery to thousands of clients.
I don’t know about you, but I have been extremely grateful for the loyal customers that have allowed to prosper through the Pandemic. Maybe you are too. So, we can’t take them for granted. Plus, maybe they are not utilizing all your product and service lines? Maybe they are not giving you a nice stream of referrals? So, perhaps you might find these strategies helpful:
• Dealing with Difficult people
• Do you have a customer care culture?
• Lifetime value of a customer
• Upselling and Cross-Selling
• Not letting the job get to you
• Questioning Techniques to uncover the real issue versus the one they bring you
Learn how Sandler's Strategic Customer Care program can change the way your team interacts with clients and, in turn can change the face of your business!
Sales Managers have a difficult role…Sales Managers came up through the ranks…Sales Managers are under the microscope…and they typically get very little help to excel in the Sales Manager Role.
Our Sales Manager Forum cuts right to core elements for success:
• Growing the Effectiveness of the Sales Team
• Recruiting for Stronger Performers
• Coaching to improve performance.
• Having a positive culture of Accountability
• Motivating the team in real time
Our Manager Forum meets monthly, (In-person or Live Streaming Remote) with fellow Sales Managers from different companies and industries so that you can learn together, share best practices, and finally have a group that understands what it is like to be the Sales Leader! We will also have quick “touch calls” between sessions for your personal progress.
For those new to sales, or for those wanting to increase their effectiveness, we are now offering a Foundation Program that gives you a start to finish, inter-active approach to the Sandler Selling System. We give you nine weeks of sessions, plus access to three more of our advanced approach sessions. You are invited to attend at our Altoona training center, or via our Live Streaming Platform if the travel time is prohibitive.
1. Understand what it takes to be successful in sales
2. Understand the basics of the Sandler Selling System
3. Understand the buyer’s system
4. Understand what motivates prospects to buy
5. Be able to separate prospects from suspects (i.e. qualify)
6. Know for sure why the sale was won or lost
7. Begin to take more control of the selling process
8. Increase closing percentage and shorten the selling cycle
9. Learn how to tailor presentations to fit the real needs of the prospect
Moore Power Sales offers a Sandler Enterprise Selling program monthly
FOR COMPANIES AND SALES TEAMS FACING UNIQUE CHALLENGES WHEN SELLING INTO LARGE ENTERPRISE ACCOUNTS,INCLUDING GOVERNMENT, DOD, LARGE CORPORATIONS AND MORE.
For sales professionals who sell enterprise accounts and run into roadblocks around...
• Extended sales cycles
• Wide, diverse buyer networks
• Sophisticated competition
• Significant investment in pursuits
• Complex decision structures
Contact us at (814) 944-0828 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
The Sandler library of books includes two Amazon and Wall Street Journal best-sellers, as well as the best-selling sales classic for any sales book ever.
Insight and tips on current sales, sales management, leadership and management topics. We invite you to
comment on our posts and to pass them on to your colleagues.
Moore Power Sales/Sandler Training